Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know, I know it has been a very long time since we have updated the blog and there is no excuse other than laziness, but I thought we would use the blog to show off how beautiful Wendy made our house look for Christmas! Click on this link and it will take you to a slide show that we created (actually, you can see all our montage videos at this website) - http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=1582ab3df89b991e65105e&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Other than getting ready for the holiday's things here have been busy but good we are looking forward on spending the holiday with our families and hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Love
Brian and Wendy Cummings

2 comments:

  1. Very good job on the decorations and montage. It all syncs up so well. And Brian, you sure know how to accessorize your house. I bet you even sewed those stalkings yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job guys! Looks like you put a LOT of work into the house. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
I thought because Wendy and I are sort of disconnected from all of our loved ones, I would set up this blog to help keep everyone informed about what is happening in our lives, as if you are interested but I am going to tell you anyway.