Thursday, June 26, 2008

The move continues

Well I know it has been a few days since my last post, but we have gotten alot done! All of the furniture is moved and I must say if anyone is going to hire movers in the near future go with Two Men and a Truck they were awesome and reasonable, yesterday we had repairmen galore out at the house, we had the main water line replaced to the house so there was a huge bulldozer in our front yard, and the A/C guys came out and replaced our duct work (all paid for by the seller) Now the fun part begins, cleaning and getting the rest of the little stuff but My wonderful mother-in-law is in town and has been a huge help so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Even after all of the madness we are still in love with the house, Wendy took pictures of all the work that was done on the house yesterday (surprise surprise) and I will post them soon, and I promise as soon as we get it all set up I will post the new pics. Other than that all is well, Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I thought because Wendy and I are sort of disconnected from all of our loved ones, I would set up this blog to help keep everyone informed about what is happening in our lives, as if you are interested but I am going to tell you anyway.