Saturday, June 21, 2008

The move is under way!

Well, not really but we have cleaned the whole house top to bottom, replaced light bulbs, received our new washer and dryer, I think I need to take a class on how to operate it, but its pretty cool. You would think that delivering a washer and dryer would only take 20-30 minutes tops but.....not when you involve us, first they had the wrong cord and they forgot our TV , so we had to go to best buy but Wendy got a 50 dollar gift certificate out of it plus a free dolly, so I guessed that worked out well for us. This was an all day affair so the actual heavy lifting will start tomorrow wish us luck there is more to follow.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I look forward to hearing all about the move...as far as participating in the move goes...well, i hear that kim has some free time!

    love, carey

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
I thought because Wendy and I are sort of disconnected from all of our loved ones, I would set up this blog to help keep everyone informed about what is happening in our lives, as if you are interested but I am going to tell you anyway.