Friday, July 11, 2008

STATUS: Job complete

Well, 1526 Stovall St. is officially a distant memory....THANK GOD! that really sucked, and for those of you that know how much stuff we have I am sure you can understand my relief, Although we are not unpacked at least now we can focus on our new house 100%, so that is a little exciting, but the main thing consuming my thoughts right now is our upcoming visit to Dallas, and my impending 30th b-day, which my beautiful wife reminded me was only 2 weeks away. So I guess this means I have to start acting like an adult now......

Well I just wanted write a quick note while I had some time, I sent out an e-mail with our address and new phone number on it, if you did not get it put in a comment on the blog and I will send it to you
until next time

2 comments:

  1. i thought i already posted this, but i guess not...anyways, CONGRATS! Can't wait to see you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you got a huge weight off yalls chests. hope to see yall when your in town.

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
I thought because Wendy and I are sort of disconnected from all of our loved ones, I would set up this blog to help keep everyone informed about what is happening in our lives, as if you are interested but I am going to tell you anyway.