Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We are just about complete

I know it has been a few days since I have updated the blog but we have been crazy busy, Melanie came back in town on Sunday night and has helped us finish up the move, her and Wendy are cleaning the old house as I write this post, it is acctually like a break going to work when you are in a move. Other than all of the craziness we are still in love with the house and will have an enormous amount of pictures for you when we come home on the 18th, speaking of coming home, I can't begin to say how excited I am about coming home, not only to see my new niece but to see everyone else, it seems like forever since we have been back, so I am looking forward to a great visit.
I wish had other things to report but our life right now is consumed with moving so that seems to be the only topic to speak of, but all of the heavy lifting is preping my body for a trip to the beach so I am going to try and talk Wendy into a weekend trip to the beach just to relax and get away from the maddness before the end of the summer. I hope this post finds everyone well and can't wait to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I thought because Wendy and I are sort of disconnected from all of our loved ones, I would set up this blog to help keep everyone informed about what is happening in our lives, as if you are interested but I am going to tell you anyway.